Hello friends, in this post I am going to show you how to enable dark mode (dark theme) on WhatsApp in the latest beta version 2.20.13 version.
Apart from the WhatsApp Dark Mode feature, there is another useful feature that has also been added to this version to make your chats interesting with WhatsApp Animated Stickers.
Related Posts: How to Enable Dark Mode On WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp Dark Mode yet isn’t available in the stable version that you can easily download from the Play Store. To try this battery saving feature and protect your eyes from UV rays, you will have to download this beta version of WhatsApp from third-party website APKMirror.
How to Enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp
Follow these simple steps to set up Dark Mode on WhatsApp:
1. Download and install the latest beta version from here.
2. Now, tap on the three-dot (⋮) icon in the top right corner.
3. From the drop-down menu, tap on the Settings option and open the Chats option.
4. After doing so, open the Theme option from the Chats window.
5. Finally, choose the dark option from Set by Batter Saver, Light and Dark options.
You can also watch a more detailed video below.
We hope this article helped you learn how to enable dark mode on WhatsApp, still if you have any doubts you can drop your queries below in the comment box.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help to spread it to your friends and family members or share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn and Instagram.
To watch our tech videos, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel: Yashraj Solutions