In this post, I am going to show you how to send a message yourself on WhatsApp to take notes. As you know, to make the user experience better and easier, Meta’s WhatsApp app frequently releases minor and major updates. The instant messaging app WhatsApp is rolling out a new feature that allows you to use WhatsApp as a note-taking app. With this feature, you can easily create to-do lists and much more. If you need to save important information or just want to jot down passwords, then this feature is perfect for you.
How to Use WhatsApp as a Note-taking App
Nevertheless, there will be very few WhatsApp users who will be aware of this secret feature that will somehow enhance your digital life.
Here is the complete guide step by step on how to use WhatsApp as a note-taking app:
1. Update your WhatsApp app on your phone to the latest version from the Google Play Store.
2. After updating the WhatsApp app, you will need to open your WhatsApp app in order to use this latest feature.
3. Select the chat section within the WhatsApp app once it has been opened.
4. Then you have to tap the search icon and simply type “you” in the search box.
5. Following this, “you” will appear in the search results along with your mobile number.
6. Finally, open it and send text messages, images, videos and documents to yourself in this chat window to use it as a note-taking app.
So it was all about how to use WhatsApp as a note-taking App, if you still have questions about it, please drop your queries in the comment box.
If you enjoyed this article, I would be grateful if you would help share it with friends and family members or share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp.